SSC CHSL 2020 Online Form
Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following SSC CHSL 2020 Jobs Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
The SSC CHSL Exam is conducted in three stages or tiers. The following is the basic outline of the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
- Tier-I Computer-Based
- Tier-II Descriptive Paper
- Tier-III Skill Test
SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus
The SSC CHSL 2020 Syllabus covers a wide range of topics on a variety of subjects. The syllabus for the SSC CHSL 2020 Exam may vary from tier to tier.
The syllabus for this year’s exam is as follows:
- Tier-I: The topics in this section will be related to General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language.
- Tier-II: This is a descriptive exam where a candidate’s writing skills will be put to the test. Candidates will be asked to write applications and essays on various topics like Economic reforms, national securities, etc.
- Tier-III: This tier consists of a Data Entry Speed Test & Computer Proficiency Test. This test is compulsory for those candidates who have applied for the post of DEO and DEO (CAG).
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Center
The examination center for SSC CHSL 2020 exam is one of the details that a candidate should always check with due diligence. Candidates have to select the center (s) in the online application form to indicate that they want to take the exam.
The Exam Centers of the SSC CHSL 2020 exam are:
- Central Region (CR) – Bihar, and Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Region (ER) – Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal.
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR) – Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR) – Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh
- North Eastern Region (NER) – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura.
- Northern Region (NR) – Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand
- North Western Sub Region (NWR) – Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, and Kashmir, and Punjab.
- Southern Region (SR) – Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana.
- Western Region (WR) – Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra.
How to cracker SSC CHSL
To crack the SSC CHSL, it is not enough to just work hard but to work smart as well. To this extent, candidates must stay updated on the Exam pattern and syllabus regularly by visiting the official SSC website. The right set of study material will also go a long way in creating a clear concept of the topics covered in the SSC CHSL Exam. Visit the given link for more details on the SSC CHSL preparation strategy and best books, study material for CHSL. Candidates preparing for the SSC CHSL exam can visit the SSC CHSL mock test page to get free mock tests based on the latest exam pattern and prepare for the upcoming SSC exams.