GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
Check application status:- click me
Notice on Application Status
Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2019.
Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) – Graduate and Under Graduate
1. Vide CEN No. 01/2019 issued on 28.02.2019, applications were invited for various posts
of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) – Graduate and Under-graduate. The
scrutiny of applications has been completed and candidates can view the status of their
applications under – (i) Provisionally Eligible and (ii) Rejected (along with reasons for
rejection). Status of application can be viewed through the LINK provided on the
websites of respective RRBs.
2. SMS and E-mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID
provided in his/her application whose application is rejected.
3. Status of applications can be viewed by entering the Application Registration Number
and Date of Birth of the candidates etc. The link will be active from 21.09.2020 to
4. While every care has been taken in preparing the list of provisionally eligible candidates,
RRB reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical/printing
mistake. RRB regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from ineligible
5. Candidature of all the eligible candidates is purely provisional and is liable to be
cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, in case of any
inconsistency/deficiency furnished by them in their application or any malpractice on
the part of the candidate coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment
6. Important: Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of
appointment for jobs on illegal consideration. RRB selections are based on Computer
Check application status: – click me
Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
7. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates
on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
Date: 16.09.2020 Chairpersons
Railway Recruitment Boards