In 1839, Purkinje discovered the cell substance. Saladin 1838 and Swann 1839, further elaborating the cell theory, that every living is made up of live and plant cells, which is the basic unit. Virchow elaborated the cell theory further in 1855, stating that cells are made up of their predecessor cells. The size of the cell is according to its specific function.
- There is a division of labor in multicellular organisms. As the heart pumps it digests the gastric food. The same cell type is found in all types of cells. Some specific components in cells are called cocoagues, which have different functions like cell membrane, centripetal, cytoplasm, etc.
Cell membrane/plasma membrane
- It is the outer part of the cell, which allows it to come in and out. That’s why such descriptive enumerated membranes are called.
- Diffusion through some substances such as carbon dioxide or oxygen is processed. The process of immersion is from high concentration to low concentration.
- When the CO2 concentration in the cell increases, it is exhaled due to a decrease in the amount of CO2 in the deaf environment. And when the amount of CO 2 in the cells decreases the amount of co2 then there is a CO2 difference from outside which is possible through the immersion process.
- When the motion of water is by a descriptive permeable membrane. If dissolved in water depends on the quantity. It also goes from high to low.
- Cells in the plant are protected by a cell wall which is made up of cellulose. Absorption of water by diffusion is done by the living cell itself and not in the dead. The loss of water in the plant cell is caused by the contraction of the cells in the cells, which is called cytoplasmic contraction. To color the cell, in addition to iodine solution, safranin and methylene blue are used.
- Inside the cell, an ellipse-shaped shape called the nucleus. The nucleus has four and double-layer membranes called the nucleus membrane. The chromosome is found in the nucleus, which is the functional unit of DNA called Gin. The nucleus contains a chromosome that aids cell division.
- Chromosomes have genetic information. Cells that do not differentiate become organized into chromosomes. In some organisms like sitya, the central region is very untouched. The reason is the absence of a nucleus membrane. The area in which chromatin is found is called centripetal. Some cells in which the nucleus membrane is not found is called prokaryotic and in which nucleus is found it is called eukaryotic. Photosynthetic bacteria have chlorophyll membranous vesicles that are prokaryotic.
- Whereas in eukaryotic cells, chlorophyll in cells is in plasited.
- A small dark spot inside the cell membrane called cytoplasm.
- The cytoplasm inside the membrane in the plaza is in a liquid state.
- A special organ within the cell fluid is called a cell organ.
- The cell membrane consists of organs.
- Prokaryotic cells do not have organelles with extra membrane than the actual nucleus membrane. Whereas cells of the eukaryotic membrane have a central membrane and membrane organ
- The virus does not have any type of membrane, so its life properties are not targeted until it enters any organ.
For the work of different organs for editing different types of complex work. This is a gum that separates prokaryotic from eukaryotic.
It is a type of tube containing a rectangular vesicle membrane.
It is like a plasma membrane. It is of two types 1 rough inner endoplasm.
Rough inner vessel
It looks like a rough structure. Because it synthesizes proteins
It provides proteins to other cells of the cell when required.
Smooth inner endoplasmic reticulum
- It helps in making fat and lipids. Some proteins and fat cells are made. This process is called life-generation. The internal endoplasmic reticulum is used to transport cytoplasm between the cell and the protein.
- Toxins and drug cancellation in the cell helps.